“Only after a deep knowledge of the problems, the architect will be able to design, and only from this, the architect will be able you design shapes that satisfied the societies necessities. The architect will be able to design new shapes, bringing to life new way of living.” Albini
- It’s a pleasure to have our passion for work. ” Adopting the Stendhal beliefs, Giorgio Giaquinto have been working as architect, from 1969, with a great passion… the same one that he imparted in his son Attilio with whom, after his graduation in architecture, founded the STUDIO G AA in 2000. In the last years the G*AA team has grown to become a reference both in Italy, where it is rooted, and internationally.
- Founded in 2000 by Attilio Giaquinto, G*AA is an Architecture and Interior Design practice based in Turin and London with a small branch in Tanzania, dedicated to create personalized projects, never standardized, functional and satisfying the needs and personalities of the customers.
- Today the practice develops and integrates specific skills with the contribution of multidisciplinary architects working in teams, with the purpose of find personalized solutions both on an urban scale and on interior design scale. The firm deals with architectural planning, urban planning and requalification, concept-design and interior design.
- “Working on a synergistic relationship between the human being and his world is our mission.
- The solutions designed in the close relationship with the territory and the landscape are our trademark. Every project solution is carefully evaluated on the basis of essential requirements, such as environmental harmony, innovation, functionality, reliability and respect of costs and time.
- Our commitment is to propose customized synthesis, never standardised, fully functional and responding to our customers’ needs and personality.
- Our experience and our skills allow us to “design client’s dreams”.
Currently involved in projects in London and in Dubai, The GAA practice represents a typical expression of made in Italy spirit.